Is your venue or space looking a little tired? Does is need a Tech upgrade or do you need advice on what is the best tech solution for your space?
Radius Audio Visual can assist you with upgrading your equipment, whilst keeping it as simple as possible for the end-user.
We have any hotel or commercial venue covered. Utilising industry experts and having ties with some big tech brand’s, we will ensure that your install runs smoothly and works without a hitch.
If it just needs a refresh, talk to us about a maintenance program; including test and tag, refocusing, lamp replacements and even dusting.
Audio Visual Installation Melbourne
High-Quality Audio Visual Installation in Melbourne
We provide you with the highest quality audio-visual installation in Melbourne. We have a wide range of equipment to make your venue something special and memorable. No job is too big or too small for our professional team. We know that the sound for any event or conference is one of the most important aspects to consider, which is why we have numerous satisfied clients behind us. We strive to bring you the best in quality, from products to customer service.
Benefits of Audio and Visual Installation
A great deal of planning goes into planning any event or conference, for example, the interior, lighting, design, and food, which is just the tip of the iceberg. Unfortunately, in our experience, AV installation in Melbourne sometimes goes to the bottom of the list, but that won’t have to be the case with us. We provide you with numerous benefits when using us for your installation work. Let’s look at some of those benefits which can assist you in your event or conference.
- The most important aspect to remember is that not all audio and visual systems are created equal. It can become arduous if you don’t know which ones to choose from; well, this is where we come in. We remove all the stress by looking for the best quality and first researching the best quality products. We already have a wide range of high-quality products in our arsenal to make the event or conference something to remember.
- The floor plan is a crucial element and plays a major part in installing the audio-visual components. Most event and conference centres are wide open spaces which is the perfect recipe for poor acoustics if not done right. Fortunately, our qualified team can remedy that problem and assist in making the acoustics just perfect for your needs.
- It doesn’t matter how many installations we do for you; we continually strive to make it easy to use for everyone during the event or conference. We’ll also assist you with every step during the process to have open communication about everything we do.
The Importance of AV Maintenance
So, you’ve decided to install an audio-visual system, but now it’s been a while, and you’re starting to notice something isn’t right. That could mean it’s time to arrange some maintenance work. There are some important factors to remember with audio-visual maintenance, so let’s take you through these important steps.
- As soon as you notice that something is wrong with the audio-visual system, you can contact us because the longer you leave it, the worse it will get. As with anything, to save money, you need to have it maintained regularly.
- The scheduled timing for maintenance will save you time and allow both our teams ample preparation opportunities.
- All of this will give you the peace of mind you deserve, knowing that you won’t have to worry about your audio-visual setup failing.
About Radius Audio Visual
Our installers and maintenance technicians are friendly, reliable, and strive for excellence when installing or maintaining any audio-visual components and devices for you. We have years of experience in the industry, and combined with our high standard of service, you can see how we’ve built our strong reputation.
Contact us if you require any more information.