The Radius Audio Visual team is a very creative bunch. We always like to excel and make all of our events look unique. We design and consult with our clients to make sure your event is different from the last.
What’s better to engage your guests then changing the look of a conference room by theming it up a little with lighting or decorations. Even the most basic theming can convert your conference room into a relaxing dinner setting.
Radius Audio Visual can team up with some of Melbourne’s well known theming companies to enhance the look of your event and we will manage it all for you.
It’s easy; select a theme and we will take care of the rest.
Event Theming Melbourne
Ageless Style with Event Theming in Melbourne
Event theming in Melbourne will be the heart of your occasion, and great style is ageless. One of the first things to decide when planning an event is its theme, the central concept or idea. It not only gives it structure but can reinforce the message and key takeaways of your event. Our technical and digital equipment and planning, together with event decorating skills, will bring the vision for your event to life.
Some Helpful Tips on Choosing a Theme for Your Event
Whichever theme you decide on for your event, be sure to commit to it fully. Be consistent with the theme throughout all the event touchpoints, such as the programs, invitations, décor, food, dress code, entertainment and music, and marketing. Having a theme for your event creates a seamless event experience for the planners and guests. It also helps to guide the planning decisions, making it much simpler and manageable to handle.
- Being clear on the intention and outcome of your event is of the essence for developing a compelling theme. Why are you hosting the event, and why would people attend it? Determine what message you want your guests to take home from attending your event.
- The nature of your event and how it fits in with your business and brand will help define the direction to go with the theme. A formal fundraising dinner will have a different composition to a more casual year-end Christmas party or an Easter event.
- Of course, you must know your venue, and you must know your audience. You will need to align your theme with the location. You can choose a venue first and then decide on a theme that would perfectly suit it, or do it the other way around. Knowing your audience will undoubtedly assist in the theme and venue selection process. Where your audience includes children, a more formal venue and theme would not be perfectly suited.
Once you selected your venue and theme, the fun begins with planning and selecting the colours, lights, music, and decorating. Radius Audio Visual will work closely with you to develop a consistent look and feel for your event to make it a memorable success.
Good decoration highlights the purpose and stature of the event. It sets the ambience and tone of the occasion, orchestrates emotion and accentuates the importance of the event. It would help if you considered all the aspects and pieces that come together to create your memorable, live event.
Some of the elements of décor include:
- Lighting and candles
- Table linens, chair covers and fabrics used
- Flowers, table décor and centrepieces
The significance of the type of decorations and materials used should portray the event and its meaning comprehensively.
Event Decorating in Melbourne
At Radius Audio Visual, we strive to provide the best possible service in event theming and decoration in Melbourne to create unforgettable events. Our state of the art audio-visual equipment combined with our theming and decorating knowledge and experience will enhance your next gathering considerably. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any requirements or questions.